Hail Damage Inspection Services
For a closer look at the process of hail damage inspection followed at Revival Roofing, here’s a step-by-step breakdown of how our team operates:
- Step 1 – Roof Assessment: We always start from the apex of your property. Our professionals will scrutinize every inch of your roofing system to see what damage these icy pebbles have made. They will check for anything and everything, from cracks to granule loss. We also recommend property owners allow our team to check the roof’s overall integrity because, very often, a heavy hailstorm can damage the roof to its very core and still not be visible to the naked eye.
- Step 2 – Examination of Siding and Exterior Walls: After the roof hail damage inspection, the next step is to investigate beyond the roof in these areas for any sign of cracks, chips, or dents.
- Step 3 – Inspection of Windows and Doors: Your windows and doors can be severely damaged from hail impact.
- Step 4 – Review of Gutters and Downspouts: Hail can also cause damage to the drainage system – a crucial part of your property. Our team will ensure that the gutters and downspouts are functioning properly.
- Step 5 – Detailed Recordkeeping: You need not worry about detailed photographs and notes because our team has your back. Our records make sure you have peace of mind concerning insurance claims.
Roof Hail Damage Inspection
Although you may think that hailstones seem harmless and even beautiful and that roof inspection for hail damage is only a waste of time and money, regardless of the type of material you have on your roofing – whether it’s metal panels, tiles, or shingles- hail will damage it. This damage will directly reduce the integrity of the roof’s overall structure. The severity of this damage often depends on various factors, like the velocity at which they hit your roof, the density of the hailstones, and their size. Faster-moving hailstones will cause more damage than others, but at the end of the day, you need hail damage roofing inspection to correctly gauge the extent of the damage.
Hail Damage Inspection for Residential Properties
Residential properties are particularly susceptible to damage when a hailstorm hits. There can be damage to multiple sections of the house, ranging from the roof, windows, sidings, and even gutters. Homeowners not only face functional issues but the house’s aesthetics are also affected. Even worse is if the damage is not visible to the homeowner because they hadn’t opted for an inspection and the damage goes unchecked for extended periods, things can worsen and even become a costly affair. At Revival Roofing, we perform hail damage inspections on residential properties. All you need to do is give us a call.
Professional Hail Damage Inspection Experts
When it comes to hail damage inspection, our team of professionals will leave no stone unturned. Our hail damage inspection services are designed to be comprehensive so that customers are left satisfied after our visit, and every inch of their property is thoroughly examined before our team delivers their report.
Expertise is of paramount importance when it comes to hail damage roof inspections. This also goes for commercial properties. And with Revival Roofing, you don’t have to worry about that. Our experienced inspectors are armed with technical knowledge, extensive training, and thousands of positive client testimonials that speak to the quality of our work. Trust in inspectors who know the difference between cosmetic blemishes and what can affect the property’s structural integrity and might require a roof repair or replacement.
Revival Roofing: Helping You With Your Hail Damage Inspections
When it comes to safeguarding your property against hailstorms, you will always find Revival Roofing right by your side. Trust us to not only assess the problem but also address it to ensure peace of mind.